[Five Thirty Eight]
[The New York Times]
1. US Capitol secured, 4 dead after rioters stormed the halls of Congress to block Biden’s win
2. A Capitol Police Officer On Duty During The Coup Attempt Has Died By Suicide
3. Congress finalizes Biden’s win after riot disrupts Capitol
4. Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California稱
5. More Republicans Distrust This Year’s Election Results Than Democrats After 2016
6. ‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor
7. Republicans sue to stop Wisconsin vote certification
8. Here’s What Will Happen Between Election Day and Inauguration Day
9. Q&A: Trump’s Campaign Lawsuits
10. 3 in 10 strong Trump supporters accept or are indifferent to white supremacist views
11. Q&A: What is President Trump’s relationship with far-right and white supremacist groups?
12. Which Republicans think the election was stolen? Those who hate Democrats and don’t mind white nationalists.
13. Capitol siege was planned online. Trump supporters now planning the next one.
14. Capitol Rioters Planned for Weeks in Plain Sight. The Police Weren’t Ready.
15. Capitol riots: How were protesters in DC organised?
16. Timeline: How law enforcement and government officials failed to head off the U.S. Capitol attack
17. Visualizing a Riot: Where Today’s Attacks on the Capitol Played Out How the insurrection moved toward, into, and through the building.
18. Police secure U.S. Capitol after pro-Trump rioters cause bedlam at heart of U.S. government
19. Critical Moments in the Capitol Siege稱
20. Statement of Steven Sund, Chief of Police, Regarding the Events of January 6, 2021
21. Washington, D.C. mayor issues order extending emergency for 15 days.
22. US Congress certifies Joe Biden as next president, Harris as VP
23. Election 2020: Who are the Proud Boys – and who are antifa?
24. DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat
25. ‘Deeply disturbing’: Feds charge extremists in domestic terror plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, create civil war
26. Proud Boys leader arrested in the burning of church’s Black Lives Matter banner, D.C. police say
28. US Capitol police arrest over 150 anti-Kavanaugh demonstrators
29. DC riots updates: Capitol Police officer dies from injuries; FBI offers $50K reward for pipe bomb suspect info
30. Capitol riots: Who has the FBI arrested so far?
31. The catastrophic police failure at the US Capitol, explained
32. Several Capitol police officers suspended, more than a dozen under investigation over actions related to rally, riot
33. Cops are taking selfies with the terrorists.
34. The storming of Capitol Hill was organized on social media.
35. Trump summoned supporters to “wild” protest, and told them to fight. They did
36. The expulsion of Donald Trump marks a watershed for Facebook and Twitter
37. No, Twitter is not censoring Donald Trump. Free speech is not guaranteed if it harms others
38. ‘We need boundaries’: MPs want consistent free speech rules for tech giants
39. Opinion divided over Trump’s ban from social media
40. Presidential Approval Ratings — Donald Trump
41. The Trump Administration Officials Who Resigned Over Capitol Violence
42. Tracking turnover in the Trump administration
43. Biden Begins Presidency With Positive Ratings; Trump Departs With Lowest-Ever Job Mark
44. Why Remove Trump Now? A Guide to the Second Impeachment of a President
46. Senate Leaders Agree on Impeachment Trial Delay, Giving Biden Breathing Room
47. Trump’s Impeachment Trial Delayed Until Week Of Feb. 8
48. How Congress can permanently disqualify Trump from office after impeachment
49. TWENTY-FIFTH AMENDMENT
50. Do Americans Support Removing Trump From Office?
51. Most voters say the events at the US Capitol are a threat to democracy
52. How the rest of the world is reacting to the chaos in Washington
53. Is America experiencing a coup?
54. FBI warned of potential extremist violence at Jan. 17 rally
55. READ: FBI statement on planned ‘armed protests’
56. How a “March for Trump” rally led to clashes at the Capitol
Username or Email Address
你僅會收到了概的內容。你的 Email 不會另作其他用途或交給第三方。
Leave this field empty if you're human: