[Government of Canada]
[Institute for Government]
1. The EU’s response to Brexit
2. Brexit: What happens now?
3. Brexit day events: what is happening in the UK on 31 January?
4. Brexit: What happens at midnight on Friday January 31? Not a lot.
5. Brexit: What will change after Friday, 31 January?
6. After UK leaves EU on January 31, what will change?
7. Britain has officially left the European Union. But what happens next?
8. Brexit timeline: EU sets out goals for 2020 timeline – and it’s not what you’d expect
9. Brexit timeline: key dates in the UK’s divorce from the EU
10. What a no-deal Brexit could mean for the UK in five charts
11. No-deal Brexit: what would ‘WTO terms’ mean for UK-EU trade?
12. Brexit: here’s what happens next
13. The EU-UK relationship beyond Brexit: options for Police Cooperation and Judicial Cooperation in Criminal Matters
14. Post-Brexit Guide: Where are we now – and how did we get here?
15. the Political Declaration setting out the framework for the future relationship between the European Union and the United Kingdom
16. Statistics on UK-EU trade
17. Does the EU need us more than we need them?
18. UK trade agreements with non-EU countries
19. UK and EU: Future Trade Across the Channel: Deal or No-Deal and Long-Term Effects
20. Brexit negotiator says UK must be able to set its own laws
21. EU-UK future relations: “level playing field” crucial to ensure fair competition
22. Brexit: Zero tariff, zero quota aim for trade talks, says Barclay
23. Brexit: What is a level playing field?
24. The EU and the Brexit Negotiations: Institutions, Strategies and Objectives
25. The European single market
26. Brexit: What trade deals has the UK done so far?
27. Brexit Basics: The single market explained
28. What is the difference between a free-trade area and a single market?
29. We won’t budge on escaping EU rules, says UK’s Brexit negotiator
30. Brexit: Boris Johnson says ‘no need’ for UK to follow EU rules on trade
31. UK-EU trade tensions descend into ‘slide war’
32. Britain Could Be Canada
33. May’s cabinet still squabbling as Chequers Brexit meeting looms
34. Our post-Brexit model should be not Norway or Canada – but Melilla
35. Brexit: What is the Norway model?
36. What is the Norway model?
37. The options for the UK’s trading relationship with the EU
38. Canada and the European Union
39. Canada Style Brexit Deal Explained – Brexit Explained
40. What is a ‘Canada-style’ trade deal?
41. UK to Press for Canada-Style Trade Deal With EU When Talks Start in March
42. Britain to seek Canada-style free trade deal with EU
43. U.K. seeks Canada-style free trade deal with European Union after Brexit
44. Michel Barnier rejects UK call for Canada-style trade deal
45. Michel Barnier: UK can’t have Canada trade deal with EU
46. CETA: the EU-Canada free trade agreement
47. Post-Brexit trade deals: the Norway and Canada options explained
48. Between Norway and Canada : the space to negotiate
49. Canada’s trade deal with EU a model for Brexit? Not quite, insiders say
50. How EU decisions are made
51. Brexit: Europeans look to uncertain future as UK leaves EU
52. Brexit: Could the UK and EU sort a trade deal in months?
53. UK-EU trade talks: the problems — and potential solutions
54.UK says it will consider walking away from Brexit talks in June
55. Everything you need to know about Boris Johnson’s plans to negotiate a post-Brexit trade deal with the EU
56. Our approach to the Future Relationship with the EU
57. British government forecasts doomsday no-deal Brexit scenario
58. Brexit will make UK worse off, government forecasts warn
59. No-deal Brexit will cut 3% off UK economic growth, says OECD
60. Brexit scenarios for the UK, EU, and global trade relations
61. After Brexit
62. I’ve researched how a no-deal Brexit will affect our economy. This is the answer — for now and decades in the future
63. No-Deal Readiness Report
64. Brexit’s Finish Line Is Only the “End of the Beginning” for Britain and the European Union
65. Global Britain: delivering on our international ambition
66. The UK has left the EU — and the implications for the world are huge
Username or Email Address
你僅會收到了概的內容。你的 Email 不會另作其他用途或交給第三方。
Leave this field empty if you're human: