[The Next Web]
[Analytics India Magazine]
1. 5076 CONSECUTIVE DAYS
2. First NFT artwork at auction sells for staggering $69 million
3. Beeple sold an NFT for $69 million
4. Beeple (b. 1981)
5. NFTs, explained
6. How to exhibit your very own $69 million Beeple
7. Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Definition
8. What Are NFTs and How Do They Work?
9. Jack Dorsey sells his first tweet ever as an NFT for over $2.9 million
10. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s first-ever tweet sold for $2.9 million as an NFT
11. Kings of Leon Will Be the First Band to Release an Album as an NFT
12. We sold the first-ever NFT news article for $1,800
14. Will NFTs Revolutionize the Art Market or Repeat Its Greatest Failures? These 4 Factors Will Determine Their Fate
15. The Non-Fungible Token Bible: Everything you need to know about NFTs
16. NFTs are blowing up the digital art and collectibles worlds. Here’s how they work.
17. A Step by Step Guide to NFTs for Creators
18. Musicians Turn to NFTs to Make Up for Lost Revenue
19. NFT artists making millions say the craze could permanently change the art world
20. NFT takes art world by storm, music industry hopes to cash in on the digital goldrush
21. NFTs and a Thousand True Fans
22. For Creators, Everything Is for Sale
23. What are NFTs and why are people paying millions for them?
24. We talked to crypto-art investors to figure out what’s driving people to spend millions on NFTs, despite no guarantee their value will increase
26. NFTs: What Are You Buying and What Do You Actually Own?
27. Cryptorights vs. Copyrights: Will NFTs Make Intellectual Property Laws Fungible?
28. Nike Patents a System for Tokenizing Shoes on Ethereum’s Blockchain
29. Nike levels up digital game in wake of coronavirus hit
30. Nike now holds patent for blockchain-based sneakers called ‘CryptoKicks’
31. People have spent over $1M buying virtual cats on the Ethereum blockchain
32. How one CryptoKitty was flipped for $60,000 in four days
33. NFTs Are Making Artists Rich – Is It The Next Crypto Bubble?
34. Non-fungible tokens are revolutionising the art world – and art theft
35. NFT MANIA IS HERE, AND SO ARE THE SCAMMERS
36. WTF is an NFT
37. People Keep Tokenizing Other Users’ Art. Here’s How Artists Can Protect Their Work
38. Major Risks Of The Current NFT Ecosystem
39. Not Your Keys, Not Your NFTs
40. NFTs Are Facing a Bubble, but Crypto Art Platforms in It for the Long Term
41. NFTs Are Booming, But They’re Nothing New in the Art Market
42. Jeff Koons ‘Rabbit’ Sets Auction Record for Most Expensive Work by Living Artist
43. NFTs Are Shaking Up the Art World—But They Could Change So Much More
44. The World’s First ‘Major’ NFT Art Exhibition Is About to Take Place in Beijing, Headlined by Beeple, Fewocious, and Mad Dog Jones
45. NFTs for fashion are inevitable
46. Virtual Land Prices are Booming, and Now There’s a Fund for That
47. Creator who sold NFT house for $500,000: We’ll be ‘living in an augmented reality lifestyle’ soon
48. Gucci knows NFTs are hot, starts selling virtual sneakers
49. what is an NFT, beeple, and why is the non-fungible art marketplace worth millions?
Username or Email Address
你僅會收到了概的內容。你的 Email 不會另作其他用途或交給第三方。
Leave this field empty if you're human: